While I was at my lunch break today at work, I decided I needed a plan strategy to keep up with the blog, all de DIY projects I want to get done before Christmas, and work… and life. This week I was having 4 days off… turns out I only got 1.5 days off. I’m behind on most of my projects for the week.
Sometimes I feel I need more hours on the day. But if I’m taking this blogging thing seriously, I’ll have to stick to the rules.
So, after giving a lot of thought I decided I’ll start blogging 2 times a week. That is to say, I’ll be posting stuff here on Tuesdays and on Saturdays.
After deciding this, I came up with a bunch of rules for myself:
- Go to the gym at least twice a week.
- Do a recipe a week from my cookbooks.
- Do 2 DIY projects during the week.
- Spend at least 1 hour a day playing around with Pekka.
- Try to keep up with my reading.
- Get on track with my sewing lessons. (I also want to take some pottery classes… I haven’t decided what I’ll do first.)
I think these are enough rules for now.
See you on Saturday next!!