Dec 1, 2010

craving sweets

I do not know if it is the weather or the pregnancy… I’m sure it’s maybe both! But lately I’ve been craving sweets! So we began baking… first I prepared a chocolate cake but completely forgot about taking pictures! It turned out pretty good though.
Then some gingerbread cookies Santiago was craving for… this time I remembered the pictures!!

And then last week we had our “Christmas Dinner” with friends (it was an early Christmas because some of our friends are going home during December to celebrate with their families) so Santiago and I prepared a Tart Tatin from Julia Child’s book, “Mastering the Art of French Cooking”
We took pictures of all the process but completely forgot about taking a picture of the final results! And when we remembered almost all of the tart was gone!!!
So I hope you enjoy the pictures and are able to imagine how the tart looked at the end! I’ll try to figure out if someone else took some pics before we ate the whole thing!
Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I was one of the lucky ones that tried that tart.... it was DELICIOUS!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete