Mar 26, 2010

I came across with this bowl the other day...

As I was going through the pages of the new Alessi spring catalog and thought "oh this is BEAUTIFUL!!"... And then I saw Matali Crasset's picture and of course it had to be her design, so great and simple.

I had an opportunity to work as a staff member for a workshop Matali hosted at my university in 2004 and it was a great experience, I remember she took pictures of everything and she let the students who took her workshop really explore every single concept and design whatever they wanted to. I’ve asked some of my friends who were there to email me some pictures for me to post here.

Anyway, I think Matali has very interesting ideas and great stuff. I’d love to stay at the hi-hotel one of these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment