Mar 21, 2010

"look at everyone coming down the mountain"


-“Hey, look at everyone coming down the mountain carrying their snowboards…. Oh! I want to snowboard; we should try it next winter you know.”
That's what Santiago was telling me yesterday as we stood between Whistler and Blackcomb. When he finished what he was saying I turned around, looked at him and said:
-“Did you see that snowboard? That design was awesome. OMG! Look at the one over there!!!”
And after saying that I realized I had to post something about snowboard design.
So I did a little research and found this amazing company of snowboarders making snowboards for snowboarders.
They were established in Vancouver on 2002, and most of their snowboarders/artists are from Vancouver designing for them, so it couldn’t get any better. Great designs and lots of Vancouverites involved.



So thanks endeavor for your cool designs and fresh ideas.
Next winter I MUST learn to snowboard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment