Mar 9, 2010

the kind of house I would like to live in (eventually)

Casa IA is located in Valle de Bravo, Mexico.



OMG! I want one like that… but I would like it to be somewhere in a mountain with an ocean view (oh yes, that happens when you live in Vancouver… you always want mountains and ocean views, believe me!)

Turns out, the house was design by bgp, so I’ll tell you a little about him.
Bernardo Gomez Pimienta is a Mexican architect/designer and his work is known not only in Mexico but around the world, in 2008 he was named member of the American Institute of Architects.
I’ve tried some of his chairs and sofas and I must say I like them. I like the simplicity of his furniture as well as the use he gives to stainless steel. Here’s some of the stuff he does.
I hope you enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment